WE ARE CONSTANTLY STRIVING TO BE THE LEADING IT SUPPORT PROVIDER IN MALAYSIA !
As a rapidly growing company, we’re always in the lookout for bright and committed candidates who can assist us towards our goal in providing state-of-the-art IT Solutions and IT Services of the highest QUALITY.
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of the ALT team, we want to hear from you.
STAND OUT AND REACH YOUR POTENTIAL!
- Assisting technical support team with onsite and remote support duties.
- Troubleshooting/installing computer/laptop hardware.
- Troubleshooting/ installing network/networking devices.
- Troubleshooting/ installing printers/scanners.
- Troubleshooting/ installing various Windows clients Operating Systems.
- Troubleshooting/ installing various Open Source operating systems and other software.
- Troubleshooting/ installing of Enterprise based antiviruses.
- Performing computer audits.
- 5 days job Mon - Friday (9am - 6pm).
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
- Opportunity to improve technical expertise.
- Opportunity to learn and improve skills in advanced installations/troubleshooting (L2 support).
- Permanent position.
- Cert/Diploma/Degree in any IT field is a must.
- Possess basic troubleshooting knowledge.
- IT savvy.
- Able to converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to communicate via emails without any hiccups.
- Able to work in Bandar Sri Menjalara, Kepong.
- Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
- Possess own transport.
- Willing to travel within Klang valley.
- To perform accounting transactions, related documents processing and filing.
- To handle general office administration duties.
- To prepare, organise and maintain accounting files, records and report.
- To assist in preparing monthly financial information and report.
- Maintain and update necessary records such as reports, cash flow, invoices and payroll database.
- Liaise with external parties including auditor, company secretary, tax agent and banker.
- Ensuring bank reconciliations are completed on a regular basis.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures & features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Attend to ad-hoc tasks/analysis as requested by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Required skills: SQL, Microsoft Office.
- Able to handle full set of account independently.
- Meticulous and have an eye for details.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Buloh.
- Proactive and resourceful to work under minimum supervision.